Large Opening Laydown SkipThe SBC VOL Geared Rollover Concrete Skip is desiged for pouring mass concrete into shutters and also large slab areas
- Supplied with fixed lifting points reducing weight and crushing risk. Bale arm also available as an option
- The Concrete Skips Gate operation is by means of a geared handwheel which enables precise and accurate placing
- Capacities of 1200 litres and above are fitted with heavy duty reinforced bale arms
- The SBC VOL Concrete skip sits in the horizontal position on the ground for ease of filling and reverts to the vertical when in use
- Larger capacities are available on request
You may also be interested in
TIC - Laydown Concrete Column Skip
Our most popular concrete skip. The TIC is a robust and extremely versatile rollover skip. Designed to be laid horizontally to be filled and back to vertical for pouring.
Laydown Coneflow Concrete Skip
The 142C Coneflow Concrete Skip is a versatile general purpose rollover skip with angled discharge which is useful when access is limited.