TIC - Laydown Concrete Column SkipOur most popular concrete skip. The TIC is a robust and extremely versatile rollover skip. Designed to be laid horizontally to be filled and back to vertical for pouring.
USE: The column skip is supplied with the option of a bale arm or lifting rings:
- When filling, the skip is laid on the ground where it is low enough to be filled from a concrete lorry
- When pouring the skip is lifted vertically into position
- Gate operation is by means of a nylon rope attached to a spring return lever for the TI gate
- TI Gate: Lever operated gate mechanism for upright and laydown concrete skips with an anti-leakage dismountable cone.
- Bale arm for ease of use
- Heavy duty construction
- Delivered with a 3m long hose, 200mm diameter as standard.
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation around site
- Skips with capacity of 1000L and above are also fitted with an auxiliary gate closing rope for ease of gate closure.
- Lifting rings (PF) instead of bale arm for reduced weight and increased safety
- Radio remote operated gate
- Wheel operated geared gate
- Alternative hose diameter / lengths
- Offset chute discharge version (TIC D) allowing concrete to be poured against walls
You may also be interested in
TI FU - Forklift Upright Concrete Column Skip
Popular in precast applications. A versatile column skip that can be lifted by forklift or crane.
TI - Upright Concrete Column Skip
Popular in precast factories, the Upright Concrete Column Skip is designed to enable concrete to be poured into narrow shuttering or columns.
Laydown Coneflow Concrete Skip
The 142C Coneflow Concrete Skip is a versatile general purpose rollover skip with angled discharge which is useful when access is limited.