TI - Upright Concrete Column SkipPopular in precast factories, the Upright Concrete Column Skip is designed to enable concrete to be poured into narrow shuttering or columns.
- Fitted with a patented integral gate which ensures continuity of concrete flow
- Supplied with fixed lifting points for chains, reducing weight and crushing risk. Bale arm also available as an option
- Supplied with a 200mm diameter, 3 metre long, heavy duty discharge hose which prevents segregation. Also available in 90, 150 and 250mm diameter quick release funnels
- Gate operation is by means of a nylon rope attached to a spring return lever ensuring excellent control whilst allowing the operator to control the pour from ground level
- The TIC is a rollover type concrete skip whereby the skip sits in the horizontal position for filling and reverts to the vertical when in use
You may also be interested in
TI FU - Forklift Upright Concrete Column Skip
Popular in precast applications. A versatile column skip that can be lifted by forklift or crane.
Laydown Coneflow Concrete Skip
The 142C Coneflow Concrete Skip is a versatile general purpose rollover skip with angled discharge which is useful when access is limited.
Upright Coneflow Concrete Skip
The 142 Upright Coneflow Concrete Skip is an economic and versatile general purpose concrete skip